5 Super Easy Low Carb Diet Recipes you should try out.
Low Carb diets are the rage lately. People have begun to opt for low carbohydrate meals as they have found that they help in weight reduction, energy boosting, better digestion and prevention against chronic diseases. Here are 5 healthy low carb diet recipes to help you keep trim and fit!
Eggs and Vegetables, Fried in Coconut Oil:
This meal is perfect for breakfast. Keeps you going for a long time!
Coconut oil, Spinach, Frozen vegetables (mixed with broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and green beans), eggs and spices.
1. Pour some coconut oil on frying pan and turn up the heat.
2. Pour in the vegetable mix when oil has heated up properly.
3. Pour eggs (2 or 3)
4. Add your spices. Also, salt and pepper. You could also add spinach if you want.
5. Stir fry until ready.
Ground Beef With Bell Peppers:
This is perfect if you have some spare ground beef in your kitchen!
Coconut oil, ground beef, spices, a bell pepper, spinach and onions.
1. Start by cutting your onions into small pieces.
2. Pour oil in the pan and turn up heat.
3. Pour onions in pan when oil has heated up and stir for a minute or two.
4. Add ground beef.
5. Sprinkle some spices. A spice mix would do but so would pepper and salt.
6. Pour in your spinach.
7. You may add some black pepper and chilli powder to spice it up.
8. Stir fry until ready, and serve with sliced bell pepper.
Honey Soy Glazed Salmon with Mushrooms:
This delectable dish is an old favourite but you can have it better with roasted mushrooms and peppers!
Seasoned ice wine vinegar, toasted sesame oil, light source sauce, honey, chilli and garlic sauce, skin-on salmon fillet, shiitake mushrooms, red bell pepper, green onions, instant microwave jasmine rice and sesame seeds.
1. Heat up oven to 475°F. Stir 3 tablespoons of vinegar, soy sauce and 1 tablespoon sesame oil. Set aside half cup of sauce.
2. Spread salmon on large parchment with baking sheet with the skin side facing downwards and brush with 2 tablespoons of soy mixture.
3. Bake salmon at 475°F for 8 minutes. Add mushrooms and little soy mixture.
4. Sprinkle vegetables on fish in a hot pan and brush with spy mixture. Bake for 9 minutes until it is ready enough for you.
5. Prepare rice and stir with remaining vinegar and sesame oil in serving bowl. Transfer fish to platter with vegetables and sprinkle sesame seeds. Serve with rice and reserved sauce.
Low Carbon Smoothie Recipes
Cinnamon Roll Smoothie:
Cinnamon, vanilla and low carbon vanilla protein powder, almond milk, vanilla extract, sweetner, flax meal and ice.
Pour a ingredients into your blender in desired quantity and sweetness and blend for 30 seconds until completely thickened and smooth. Add ice and enjoy you smoothie!
Coconut Mocha Frappe:
A sugar free, healthy cup of coconut mocha drink is perfect for a hot summer day!
Unsweetened coconut milk, instant coffee, unsweetened coconut powder, coconut extract and stevia.
1. Stir all ingredients in a large cup.
2. Place in a shallow freezer bowl. Every couple of hours, scrape the mixture with a fork. When it is frozen, leave it to soften a while and then blend until smooth.
Low carbs recipes are definitely healthy. Include them in your diet and watch them work wonders on your skin and weight!